You know why I love Zutara?
- Because change and forgiveness are key themes in their dynamic.
- Because Zuko is a remorseful child who taught himself to believe in lies because he wanted to be loved, and though it wasn’t simple at all, Katara learned this truth about him and embraced said truth. And he grew from it. He risked his life for her because of it.
- Because personalities may not change but mindsets and relationships can.
- Because trust is complex, and they learned to trust each other.
- Because they learned to defeat their demons together.